This is the link to the findings from the University of California Agriculture and Natural Resources Co-operative Extension.
Rare Dragon fruit is all about education of growing dragon fruit we aim to share as many resources we can on growing dragon fruit so you can make educated decisions on how you choose to grow your own fruit.
There are so many options and ways to grow there is no wrong or right it is what works best for the plants in your area.
This study covers information on growing dragon fruit commercially
- Pitahaya production worldwide
- Uses for dragon fruit.
- Current research efforts at UC
- Field observations & results to date
- Heat tolerance of dragon fruit
- Cold tolerance of dragon fruit
- Brix ratings
- Production and Marketing
- Density of commercial planting of Dragon Fruit per acre
- Trellising of Commercial Dragon Fruit
- Irrigation of Dragon Fruit
- Pruning of Dragon Fruit
- Flowering of Dragon Fruit
- Pollination of Dragon Fruit
- Fertilization of dragon Fruit
- Pest and Disease of Dragon Fruit
- Harvest and Handing of commercial dragon fruit
- Packing and Marketing of Dragon Fruit.